Date(s) - 27/06/2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a fun and creative evening of abstract acrylic paint pouring!
We will do a virtual demo with you and break down the paint pouring process. We will then move through experimenting with paint pouring on our practice canvas and then jump into creating a larger project. We will also provide tips and suggestions regarding colour application and selection.
Saturday, June 27
You will need the following materials for this session:
- A 5×7 flat canvas panel
- An 8×10 or 10×10 stretched canvas
- A small bottle of Floetrol
- 6-8 small plastic cups
- 2-3 large plastic cups
- 8-10 stir sticks
- Paper towel
- A straw
- A small cup with water
- A tin foil tray to hold your canvases (larger than your canvas size)
- Assorted acrylic paints – 4-5 colours
- Silicone oil
- Disposable gloves (optional)
Don’t have materials?
Not to worry, we offer a convenient Abstract Acrylic Art Kit
Paint Pouring Kits include:
- – an aluminum tray and small plastic sheet
- – small and large plastic cups for pouring
- – stir sticks
- – straws
- – an 8×10 canvas and a practice 5×7 flat canvas panel
- – premixed pourable paints with pouring medium (four colours that are either a warm palette or cool palette)
- (or the pouring medium – Floetrol can be provided separately)
- – silicone oil for cells
- – pair of disposable gloves
To order the kit and the instruction for the Paint Pouring Adventure select Paint Pouring Kit & Instruction at checkout.
NOTE: The last day to order kits for delivery in the GTA is June 23
Bookings are closed for this event.