Date(s) - 26/09/2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for a fun and creative evening of abstract acrylic paint pouring!
We will do a virtual demo with you and break down the paint pouring process. We will then move through experimenting with paint pouring on our practice canvas and then jump into creating a larger project. We will also provide tips and suggestions regarding colour application and selection.
Saturday, September 26
Cost: $15+HST (instruction only)
You will need the following materials for this session:
- A 5×7 flat canvas panel
- An 8×10 or 10×10 stretched canvas
- A small bottle of Floetrol
- 6-8 small plastic cups
- 2-3 large plastic cups
- 8-10 stir sticks
- Paper towel
- A straw
- A small cup with water
- A tin foil tray to hold your canvases (larger than your canvas size)
- Assorted acrylic paints – 4-5 colours
- Silicone oil
- Disposable gloves (optional)
Don’t have materials?
Not to worry, we offer a convenient Abstract Acrylic Art Kit
Paint Pouring Kits include:
- – an aluminum tray and small plastic sheet
- – small and large plastic cups for pouring
- – stir sticks
- – straws
- – an 8×10 canvas and a practice 5×7 flat canvas panel
- – premixed pourable paints with pouring medium (four colours that are either a warm palette or cool palette)
- (or the pouring medium – Floetrol can be provided separately)
- – silicone oil for cells
- – pair of disposable gloves
- -disposable smock
The price for the instruction and the paint pouring kit is $30.00+HST
To order the kit and the instruction for the Paint Pouring Adventure select Paint Pouring Kit & Instruction at checkout.
NOTE: The last day to order kits for delivery in Toronto is September 23. Last day to order kits outside of Toronto is September 22. Shipping outside of Toronto is subject to shipping charges.
Bookings are closed for this event.